Red blossoms punctuate fresh spring greenery.
Photo of the Week
Greenery begins to pop on some trees at the Brandywine Battlefield Park in Chadds Ford.
The ruins of the old Bullock Octagonal School House, and later a church, sit silently at the corner of Bullock and Ring roads in Chadds Ford Township. The school house was built in 1838, sold in 1875 and turned into a church after being purchased by Lydia A. Archie 1891. The site is known as Archie's Corner.
The former Reyburn's Tavern sits neglected along Route 1 in Pennsbury Township.
A foot bridge spans Harvey Run in Chadds Ford Township. The bridge, one of two, will be part of The Harvey Run Trail, which is scheduled to open officially on April 29.
Hay bails chill out under mid-February sunshine.