Brush fire easily extinguished

Firefighters from Concord Fire Co. made short work of putting out a brush fire on Route 1 in Chadds Ford Township Wednesday afternoon.

According to Rob King of Chadds Ford Tree Service, the fire apparently started when some bamboo on his northern property line hit an electrical line and sparked. There were no injuries.

About Rich Schwartzman

Rich Schwartzman has been reporting on events in the greater Chadds Ford area since September 2001 when he became the founding editor of The Chadds Ford Post. In April 2009 he became managing editor of ChaddsFordLive. He is also an award-winning photographer.



1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.