Pennsylvania State Police
• State police said they arrested 72-year-old Kenneth Brown, of Concord Township, for making terroristic threats during a domestic incident on Feb. 8.
• Claudia V. Smith, 63, of Perkasie, was charged in connection with a two-car crash on Route 202 in Concord Township on Feb. 24, police said. According to the report, Smith was in the right lane driving north on 202 when she made a sudden left turn into the parking lot of the Crown Tavern. In the process, the report said, Smith struck a vehicle that was in the left lane.
• Police said they arrested James Harrison, 30, of Philadelphia on harassment charges following an incident at Johnson Farm Lane on Route 202 in Concord Township on Feb. 27. The report said police were acting on a report of a domestic incident.
• Naquan McIntosh, 27, of Philadelphia, was arrested on drug possession charges following an incident at the Target store in Concord Township on Feb. 27, according to police. The report said troopers were responding to a complaint of someone disturbing the business. Police encountered McIntosh, learned there was an active arrest warrant for him from Philadelphia, and found marijuana in the pocket of his hoodie.
• Police are investigating a theft at the McDonalds on Christy Drive in Chadds Ford Township on Feb. 28. Police said someone posing as a police officer instructed the manager to deposit money to a disposable E-cash card at CVS.
• State police from the Avondale barracks said they arrested two women from West Chester, ages 21 And 24, on drug charges after their vehicle was stopped for running a red light at E. Cypress Street and Cope Road in Kennett Township on Feb. 22. According to the report, the driver admitted to not having a driver’s license and that she had smoked marijuana. The passenger was also taken into custody for possession of drugs and paraphernalia.
• Police said they arrested a 32-year-old man from Kennett on drug possession charges in East Marlborough Township on March 5. A report said the arrest came after a traffic stop on N. Walnut Road, just south of Lynn Lane. Police did not identify the suspect in the report.
• A 60-year-old man from Kennett Square was arrested for DUI following a traffic stop for traffic violations at 12:32 a.m. on March 5 in Kennett Square. Police did not identify the driver, but said they detected a strong odor of alcohol after making the stop. Field sobriety tests indicated impairment.
• Police are investigating the theft of boxes of cigarettes taken from a Wawa delivery truck on March 4. The incident happened in the 900 block of Baltimore Pike in East Marlborough Township. According to the police report, three men pulled up next to the parked truck, entered it, and took the cigarettes before fleeing north on Route 1.
• State police said they arrested Taylor Dunbar, 24, of Coraopolis, for attempted theft at the East Marlborough Township Walmart on March 2. The report said Dunbar concealed items in her purse and tried to leave the store without paying. All items were recovered.
Kennett Square Police Department
David Aceto, 31, of Kennett Square, was charged with criminal trespass and criminal mischief, following a report of a burglary, a police report said. The reporting party advised Chester County Police Radio that an unknown individual, later identified as Aceto, entered their apartment, was walking around inside, and allegedly caused minor damage. The incident occurred on Feb. 24, at approximately 10:35 p.m., in the 700 Block of Lafayette Street. Charges were filed in district court and the case is pending a preliminary hearing.