Photo of the Week: Archie’s Remains

The ruins of the old Bullock Octagonal School House, and later a church, sit silently at the corner of Bullock and Ring roads in Chadds Ford Township. The school house was built in 1838, sold in 1875 and turned into a church after being purchased by Lydia A. Archie 1891. The site is known as Archie's Corner.

The ruins of the old Bullock Octagonal School House, and later a church, sit silently at the corner of Bullock and Ring roads in Chadds Ford Township. The school house was built in 1838, sold in 1875 and turned into a church after being purchased by Lydia A. Archie 1891. The site is known as Archie's Corner.

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)
Loading...

About Rich Schwartzman

Rich Schwartzman has been reporting on events in the greater Chadds Ford area since September 2001 when he became the founding editor of The Chadds Ford Post. In April 2009 he became managing editor of ChaddsFordLive. He is also an award-winning photographer.

Comments

comments

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.