Concord Township is reminding property owners on how to pay their property tax bills.
In a township-wide email, property owners are reminded of the five ways to make a payments:
- Mail your check and tax bill to the TD Bank address indicated on your bill. Checks sent to TD Bank without a tax bill will be rejected and delays in posting will be encountered.
- Hand deliver your check and tax bill to the deputy tax collector on any of the dates indicated on the tax bill.
- Place your check and tax bill in a sealed envelope and drop in the lockbox located in the township building lobby during the township’s normal business hours.
- Mail your check with tax bill to: Deputy Tax Collector, 43 Thornton Rd, Glen Mills, PA 19342.
- Make an appointment to drop off your payment to the deputy tax collector. Allow a minimum of three days advanced notice.
The email also says there are two acceptable means of payment:
- Check payable to Concord Township or Garnet Valley School District (in payment of township or school taxes respectively).
- Electronic check: the account field must reflect the folio number that appears on the tax bill. Account fields reflecting anything other than folio number will be rejected.
It also advises that electronic checks are not to be sent to TD Bank, as they will be rejected, and that neither cash nor credit cards would be accepted.
How to obtain a paid receipt:
- When mailing your payment or depositing payment in the lockbox located in the township lobby, enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope with the original and copy of the tax bill. The copy will be stamped and returned to you. You will need to make a copy of school installment bills and all interim bills.
- Make your payment in person on any date indicated on the tax bill.
Concord Township staff cannot offer any assistance with real estate tax payments.